This May, warm up to the idea of comfortable living at the NEW Courtyard at Fitchburg.
Area seniors and their adult children are invited to discover how assisted living and memory care residents blossom with a comfortable home, sense of community and caring support and how to prepare for the new lifestyle.
The NEW Courtyard at Fitchburg
SPRING OPEN HOUSE
May 11 from 10am-4pm
Pop over to our sales center and talk with Karen about how a move to the NEW Courtyard at Fitchburg assisted living and memory care can help the parent-adult child relationship blossom by allowing for more quality time together. Snacks and light refreshments will be served and the first 30 guests will receive a Mother’s Day spring bouquet!
Held at our temporary sales center, located at 2980 Cahill Main, Suite 203, Fitchburg next to the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Co. upper entrance.
LUNCH & LEARN
May 16 from 11am-1pm
Michelle Lindauer, owner of Home Again Senior Moving Services, shares practical wisdom and heartfelt advice with seniors and their adult children about preparing to move.
Enjoy complimentary lunch and get expert advice that includes:
- Tips for making tough decisions and preparing for a move
- Ideas for what to do with the items you no longer want or need, including information about consignment, estate sales and donation
- Plans for cleaning and clearing up after you moved your belongings out of your current home
Join The Courtyard at Fitchburg Founders Club and enjoy:
- $5,000 credit toward moving expenses or rent
- $2,500 service fee waived
- First choice of apartment homes and locations
- Two complimentary monthly guest meal passes for one year
- Grand Opening “sneak peek” community preview