Advance Care Planning
Give your loved ones peace of mind by recording your wishes for future health care using advance directives with guidance from Clinical Educator Deanna Rymaszewski, MSW, APSW, APHSW, with Agrace Hospice.
Enjoy complimentary lunch and learn:
- What are Advance Directives
- Why plan ahead
- How to talk to loved ones and care providers
- What a Living Will covers
- What a Medical Power of Attorney covers
- Medical terms around end-of-life care decision making
Lunch & Learn
Thursday, November 2, 11am to 1pm
At the NEW Courtyard at Fitchburg Memory Care at 5683 Wilshire Drive
Limited participants, RSVP by October 30th
RSVP for this event or schedule a personal tour with Karen.
The Courtyard at Fitchburg Memory Care is NOW OPEN!
Our specially trained care team offers highly personalized care to support residents with early, mid-stage, and advanced Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementia.
Assisted Living Coming Soon!